Polar Air are experts in air conditioning and air conditioning maintenance.
We design, install, commission and maintain a large range of systems within the educational, healthcare, commercial and industrial sectors.
As an approved installer of Mitsubishi Electric’s equipment, we provide intelligent, cost-efficient heating, cooling and ventilation systems which are in line with Carbon Trust initiatives.
Polar Air can provide services ranging from a small 2.5kW split air conditioning system up to multiple BMS-controlled VRV systems sized in MW.
We can offer units from various manufacturers including Mitsubishi Electrics, Daikin, Panasonic, Toshiba & Fujitsu, which carry warranties of 3-5 years.
To ensure your system is working to maximum efficiency, we can also provide a service and air conditioning maintenance regime in which you can use our 24-hour/365-day emergency call out facility.
As we are based in the heart of the midlands and are able to extend our air conditioning services to various locations including:
Air conditioning, frequently referred to as AC or aircon, is the process of changing the properties of air to create more comfortable conditions. This is largely to alter temperature and humidity levels, with the aim of dispensing the conditioned air to a used space, improving thermal comfort and air quality.
Commonly, an air conditioner is used to lower the air temperature of a space, typically achieved through a refrigeration cycle, but sometimes evaporation or free cooling is used.
The basic concept behind air conditioning is said to have been applied in ancient Egypt, where reeds were hung in windows and were moistened with trickling water. The evaporation of water cooled the air blowing through the window! Aircon is a cost effective way to -
- Maintain suitable humidity levels and free the air from excessive humidity
- Supply a constant and adequate level of ventilation
- Remove micro-organisms, dust, soot, and other foreign bodies from the air
- Efficiently cool room air
- Heat or help heat rooms in winter
We typically provide the following solutions:-
- VRV Systems
- VRV Heat Recovery Systems
- Heat Recovery Ventilation Systems
- Single and Multi Split Systems
- Utilisation of latent heat energy for hot water provision etc.
We have completed a large number of air-conditioning installations throughout the midlands, including installations for many prestigious clients including: -
- Addaction Leicestershire
- British Car Auctions Derby
- British Geological Survey
- Cargill Plc
- Cheshires of Nottingham
- Cooke Optics Ltd
- Coventry University
- Environment Agency
- GB Willbonds
- Hewlett Packard
- Johnson Aggregates & Recycling Ltd
- John Smedley
- Kingsmill Hospital
- Linney Print
- Muslim Hands
- Nationwide Fire Sprinklers
- Noble Foods Ltd
- Nottingham City Transport
- UBT (EU) Ltd